Thursday, January 15, 2009

BRIDEZILLA!!!

Okay so I'm not sure anyone warned me about how frustrating and painstakingly irritating planning a wedding can be...(thanks to all my friends that are married)! Some reason getting engaged i thought it was all about the bride but it turns out it's about everyone else! Don't you think the bride should get to decide everything like i don't know getting to decide if the other side of the church can be locked so people don't enter in the wrong place like i know they will?? I wonder what if feels like to have your eyeballs ripped right from your sockets? Huh? I think this person just might experience that sensation quite soon if she doesn't start listening!! I feel like the most ornery person in the world right now! I have been trying to avert my eyes from those poor unsuspecting members i have to help cause i think i might just rip out everyones eyeballs so if i take yours hostage don't take it personally everyones are at risk! I eat my emotions people so if i don't fit into my form fitting can hardly breath size 4 wedding dress when my wedding actually comes you could be hearing about my arrest for murdering several unkowning people... please still be my friend! If anyone has any happy pills or illegal substances that could help me out please let me know!!

Im so happy i have a blog to vent all my anger...boys don't have to plan anything, that should be changed and soon!!

12 comments:

John and Kortney said...

I totally know how you feel! :) Unfortunately I don't think you want any substances. You might not get a recommend that way! Just teasing. But in all seriousness, I promise that when the day comes, everything will turn out fine, and you will be so happy, nothing else will matter! Best of luck in the rest of the planning! If you need anything, let me know.

Jacob and Emily said...

I felt the same way about planning my wedding too. My Mom took over on a lot of things. But just remember the BIG day is all about you and your new best friend. Nothing really maters as long as you and your BEST friend. Good luck with the just of your planning. So when is the BIG day?

Jacob and Emily said...

Nothing really matter as long as you and your BEST friend are happy.

Gary and Jenessa said...

Ha ha Camie! You are so my favorite! I am sorry I didn't warn ya, but I didn't really have any of those crazy people telling me I couldn't have things the way I wanted it. I really hope everyone stops acting like this is their wedding and realizes it is yours and tylers! Good Luck Camie! I will still love you and come visit you if you have to go to jail! :)

Kelly & Jamie said...

OH my heck my sweet sweet camie! I am laughing so hard right now, but dont get me wrong my heart is breaking that you are feeling so frustrated! It is going to be the most beautiful wedding ever i cant wait! when ever i see you i might just cover my eyes for a while, i dont want you to rip them out just yet! ha ha i love you!

Jodie said...

ha ha ha! im not laughing cause your stressed, its cause your HILARIOUS! camie my darling! you arent a bridezilla! if you are then you hide it well! it seems like you have planned a lot of way cute stuff! but seriously.. it is so stressful huh! but seriously, if you have to take control and be a beast.. then just do it!! love you tons!

The Mrs said...

Ha. Oh Camie you darling girl. I couldn't see you get mad! I'm so sorry you are so stressed! Good thing we have dodgeball to focus your anger eh? Ha. Much Love!

Megan said...

Dont worry you arent the only bride to come down with a case of bridezilla :) Its natural, normal and necessary sometimes. This is your day(and Tyler's I guess;) ) but whatever is important to you, like the one door being locked on the church then do it! You dont want to regret anything later. It will be a great day and you will be so happy you will forget about everything else. If you need any help or suggestions of vendors(I had a fabulous florist) or people I still have all my wedding blah. Good luck!

Kami said...

I am laughing so hard at that post! Poor little bridezilla! Remember what I told you...IT IS about the bride, and if the groom is smart he will keep his mouth shut unless if he opens it to say "yes dear"! And that includes everyone else, like the decorator! You are paying her big bucks to do what YOU want! I love the bridesmaids dresses, your wedding is gonna be beautiful. Can't wait! Love ya!

gBc said...

Well Camie, if you need to rip out some eyeballs, you can have mine. They aren't that great anyway, and it would save me the money I spend on contacts %) Oh and if you need me to stand by the door that's supposed to be locked, I can. It may not keep everyone out, but I'm sure to scare away all the girls.

kyleandkate said...

Lol I feel your pain, it isn't fun and even though it is your wedding everyone seems to have an oppion and you have to please everyone other wise you are the bratty little bride. Don't worry though cause when the day comes everyone else gets to have the stress and you just get to enjoy your day! I know it will be perfecting you have been planning this really in your head for a long time. Let me know if you need any tips or numbers for cakes, flowers, etc. Love ya!

Mel and Curt said...

so when in the date girly? haha i know what you mean it seriously sucks planning your own wedding cause you want everything to be perfect!!