Sunday, February 1, 2009

What do we have for him Johnny......

A brand NEW CAR!!!!!

Ok ok i admit it, it's not brand new.... or even close to new! Ha ha this is Tylers 1981 dodge colt!! Never heard of it before huh? Well me either but turns out that this baby is a classic and its gonna make momma rich one day!! YEAH RIGHT!! No this was just given to Tyler so he could save some money on gas driving down from Logan all the time and my oh my that baby sure is a looker! This is how poor we're gonna be folks! Tyler tells me what we don't have in money we'll make up for in love :) Well thats gonna be a whole lot of lovin now isn't it! Diesel sure does love it though, just look at him in this next shot giving tyler a kiss he loves it so much!
We're just one big happy family in this tiny little car and hopefully we'll never have to live in it! Tyler and Diesel are just two happy peas in a pod in this little baby and i don't think we could have asked for anything more!

13 comments:

Kelly & Jamie said...

Those are the cutest pics i have ever seen! Deisel just loves it! Like i said, that car has some serious character i love it!

Hollie said...

Oh my gosh I suddenly am terrified! That dog it HUGE! I am afaird of Alyssa's six inch puppy and now I am having a sudden an axiety attack at the large stature of your dog! Ha ha! You are so dang cute!

kyleandkate said...

Hey you gotta start someone right. LOL i think its awesome!

Niels and Kayla said...

That car is so awesome! haha what a classic, and those pictures are cute! Your dog is like tyler trusty little side kick!

John and Kortney said...

I think that is my most favorite post of ALL TIME!! :) LOVED IT, LOVE THE CAR! And just think...when you two have kids, you can pass the car on down! The shaggin' wagon!

Jodie said...

I lOVE LOVE LOVE it!! you are so cute! tyler and deisel look so cute in there together!! Love you Cams! I love that post!!

Bryan and Hollee said...

hey Camie! I'm so glad i found your blog! It's so cute!! you are so funny! I love the car! I hope it's ok if i add ya to my blog!

Jake and Alicia said...

It doesn't get better than that! Ha ha

Gary and Jenessa said...

My favorite!!! Ha ha I am laughing so hard. YOu are hillarious cams! I can just see you cute little family cruisin around! :) I love it!

Jodie said...

i cant beleive i did not write gossip girl on there! oh yes i am still a loyal follower, I havent missed one episode for two whole seasons!! love ya! im excited for monday!!

Mel and Curt said...

haha that is such a beater car I love it!!

Mel and Curt said...

P.S. I may attempt to steal your dog! keep it on the down low!

McFamily said...

LOL you are so stinkin funny! I love how tiny the car is compared to the truck. Too funny!