Monday, May 11, 2009

Cruw Kevin Hartshorn

I don't know why it's taken me so long to post on my new little nephew but i decided its time! He was born March 16, 2009, and he was born with an AV malformation. He has an extra vessel attached to his lung that isn't supposed to be there and is making it hard for the poor little guy to breathe. He had surgery and they put some tube like structure in the vessel to block it off and it was too big so its making it even harder for him to breathe. Now they are trying to decide whether to take it out or let him grow into it. This little guy is the sweetest little boy you'll ever see!! I love him so much and i know that he will pull through like a champ! My sister started a blog for him so we can all keep up on how he's doin if you guys wanna check it out its www.cruwkevinhartshorn.blogspot.com!

Also I just want to give a shout out to all the mothers out there for mothers day!! My moms the best in the whole world and i just want to say that i love her so much and shes the best example i'll ever have of being an awesome mom!! And Katie is runner up right next to her you should see her handle her little boys no one could do it better i've learned so much from her she is such a good mom and im so glad i'll have two great moms to help me out when i start my family!! Really nothing can replace a mom/best friend/comforter!! I LOVE YOU MOM!

8 comments:

The Mrs said...

Hey girl!! I know we do need to do another team asap!! This season is ending this week. I am pretty sure I dubbed you to make a team remember? Get on that :D P.S. I need your address. email it to me or something will ya on facebook! LOVE ALWAYS!

Jake and Alicia said...

He is sooo adorable!!! Not to mention that the name is super cute! I agree, we need to all get together and go out to lunch or something real soon!

Gary and Jenessa said...

Cruw is the cutest! That poor little guy! I hope he gets 100% soon. I have to agree that nothing can replace a mom! I hope the married life is going well for you! I miss you and LOVE your guts!

Kelly & Jamie said...

Aw cruw is so dang cute! Im excited to check out his blog and keep updated on him! Katie is such a great mommy and so is your mom! She will always be my second mom too! and i last but not least, i miss you camsa!!

Cody and Paige said...

Hey cute girl! I found your blog through Emilys. I hope your doing good! Congrats on getting married.. its so much fun! What a sweet little boy.. Cruw is my FAV name for a boy. I hope he gets better soon!

Jacob and Emily said...

Cruw is a really cute name. He's so adorable. I hope he get better soon. The Lord will bless him.

Niels and Kayla said...

Oh he is so cute!! I hope everything works out for them...that is scary!!

Jodie said...

cruw is the cutest!! he is so precious! I am excited he has a blog now so i can check in on how he is doing! hope katie and your mom had a womderful mothers day!! love ya cams!