Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hello everyone that reads this. My name is princess conseula bananahamick ha ha just kidding that was from friends one of my all time favorite shows. But my real name is camie colohan, I am 20 years old and I love my awesome family especially my favorite sister cloee. I also love my fabulous ly ly who happens to be my boyfriend. I love playing games with my family and hanging out with my awesome friends: Jamie, Jodie, Jenessa, and Alison. My favorite color is hot pink and cristiano ronaldo is gorgeous (if you dont know him google it). One of my all time favorite things to do is eat and watch movies. One of my favorite movies in the world is Transformers because i want to be an otto bot. I just recently returned from Trinidad and Tobago with my famly and it was AWESOME (even though i did see a man pooping on the road)!!! This week I am going camping with my family and little striker my nephew who is so cute and I cant wait!!!

6 comments:

Jodie said...

Ha ha! I love you!! You crack me up!! I like that picture of you and tyler! Peace out princess consuela!

Kelly & Jamie said...

Camsie! oh my heck you are the cutest! i am so excited that you have a blog! I sure miss you lots these days, i hate that we are all so busy all the time! Well sweetness, i love you!

Niels and Kayla said...

hey camie! its kayla, thanks again for helpin me at the bank lol, you are wonderful! cute blog by the way, its way fun :) my blog is private, email me at kayla_hendrickson@live.com and i will send you an invite so we can keep in touch! see ya!

Gary and Jenessa said...

Hey you have a blog! Yay!!! I am so excited! I miss you so much. You are so stinkin funny! We need to get togeter soon! I love your blog! and I love you!

*Be HaPpy* said...

Hey Camie this is Jenessa little sister Jackie! I'm using my friends blog because we are sharing it! LOVE ya and love your blog

McFamily said...

Hey Girly! I miss you so much, you are so funny. You always make me laugh. Do you remember driving down the wrong side of the road singing "punch the clock, head for home, check the phone just in case, go to bed, dream of you that's what I've been doing these days" ha ha too funny