Friday, September 12, 2008

My Twilight Obsession


Yes I am obsessed with the books just like most of you out there! Im am on my third time around on reading them, it just seems like I can't get enough! I truely wish i was a vampire! Ha ha don't you deny it you know you wanna be one too! Yes of course i am also in love with Edward and the movie that is coming out is not what i pictured him to look like at all! I am going to see it anyway and just pretend he looks a lot more handsome :)... Anyway I plan to be at the midnight showing with my Edward bite me t shirt so anyone who wants to attend is invited!

6 comments:

Kelly & Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly & Jamie said...

You better believe i will be right next to you wearing my edward bite me shirt! Lets bring sleeping bags and sleep on the sidewalk too k? jk maybe not that extreme but i am super excited about it! Love you cams!

Tyler and Camie said...

Oh my camie you are hilarious ha ha but you know I will be there with you camping out for the midnight show!! Also I would like a tee-shirt. Oh and I just wanted to tell you that I love you and your so awesome thanks so much for helping with brandon I definitley could not have done it without you!! love ya and cant wait to see you!!!

love clo

Niels and Kayla said...

i love those books!! im there!! haha hey sorry this is kayla i think i might have wrote you a comment already but our blog is private i can send you an invite but i need your email address, so just email me at kayla_hendrickson@live.com if you would like :) see ya!

Gary and Jenessa said...

I for sure want to come to the midnight showing with you! I am going to reread them before the movie so they are fresh on my mind. I sure hope the movie lives up to the book!

Jodie said...

i love that twilight picture! the midnight showing is going to be the best, i cant wait!!