Wednesday, July 1, 2009

IM LEGAL?

Thats right folks i turned the BIG 21 can you believe it!! I feel like such an experienced woman now! Now i can pass a long my wisdom to the whole world!! The beautiful roses my man showed up on our door step withMy man... such a hunk :) and below the Fabulous purse he got me that yes is real leather, he knows the way into my heart/bed ha ha!!
I had so much fun on my birthday and i want to thank my fam and friends for all the birthday wishes and goodies i got some GREEEAAATTT presents :)!! ALso I just want to throw out that my BFFS Jamie and Jodie also turned 21 on the twentieth and i love them and now we can start drinking and running from the law he he he!!

13 comments:

Precious Cargo said...

just dont call me when you all get caught ok love ya!

Gary and Jenessa said...

That purse is so cute! Tyler did good! I miss ya and we need to do our girls night soon!

Niels and Kayla said...

That purse is so freakin cute!! Congrats your legal!! haha

Jacob and Emily said...

Looks like you had a great birthday.

Kelly & Jamie said...

Im dying over that purse! It is the cutest thing i have ever seen! Good job Tyler! Its crazy that another year of birthdays has come and gone! See ya around...at the clubs and bars and such...

Jodie said...

Im in love with that purse!!! i am so glad you had a good birthday! i miss you, im so excited for wednesday! love ya!! those pictures of you guys are so cute!

cloee colohan said...

Call me I'll save you!!

Hollie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I guess I am just pretty jealous of you, because I need and WANT your purse! I love it! It is so cute! Ha ha! Happy Birthday girl!

Megan said...

Hey your hair is so cute like that. Your purse is so freakin cute to.

kyleandkate said...

lol you are to funny Camie

McFamily said...

Cute purse! Now that you are all 21,(well Jenessa almost) you better stay out of trouble!

PReCioUs CaRGo said...

love your background

McFamily said...

I AM REALLY MAD AT YOU! It has taken me weeks to get that stupid Cherry Hill theme song out of my head and now it's back! AHHHH Cherry HILL HILL