Tuesday, August 4, 2009

MaRRiaGe

I just thought since I've been married for about 3 1/2 months and im bored at work i would let you know how it's going. How about a little list shall we....

1. Laundry baskets should be made without lids... really can you not open the lid and put your clothes inside???

2. Fighting naked doesn't work!

3. You are going to gain weight there is no stopping it so just get over it...

4. I can't cook.

5. Playing house without money isn't as fun as with barbie dolls :)

6. Going to church is a difficult task... sleeping in is so much easier (yes i know my church is at eleven but i love to sleep and the devils my advocate)

7. Being a grown up is tough work

8. Im still at my moms and sisters more then im at my own house.

9. Babies are everywhere staring me in the face saying "have one of me im so cute and chubby!!" (good thing my sister lets me babysitt birth control whenever i want even though Cruw is the best baby in the world Striker does wonders for me!)

10. I love my Husband so much words cannot describe, but if he gets up and turns the ac off in the middle of the night one more time and i have to sweat to death there could be a warrant out for my arrest!!

11. I miss seeing clo everyday

12. G's make you extra hot in the summer

13. Just to let you guys out there know this quote "it's easier to beg for forgiveness then to ask for permission" is a myth ASK FIRST!! (my wonderful brother in law gave that advice to my husband and boy oh boy has he paid for it :))

14. I feel like i do laundry more then i ever have before its like my laundry basket is throwing up clothes that don't really even look dirty (Do any of you know where i can get i giant laundry basket?)

15. AND last but not least i really do love being married and i really do love my husband and im so glad i get to be with him for the rest of my life he's the greatest!!

21 comments:

Cody and Paige said...

Ha ha ha.. cute! Most of these are true for me also! Welcome to married life :)

The Mrs said...

HA!! I cannot shout AMEN loud enough my dear!! Miss you.

BOWMAN'S said...

You made me laugh out loud!! I'm glad that after 5 years the problems don't change much:)

gBc said...

I'm confused on #2. Does that mean that if I want to avoid fighting, I can get neked or that I won't be able to win arguments sans clothing? Hmmm.

Precious Cargo said...

I am so sorry we just are not good influences on you all, 7 years lter it is still working barely but it stil works. Love ya kid!!!

Niels and Kayla said...

oh my gosh you are too funny! I agree completely!

Megan said...

Oh my heck camie... you are cracking me up! Married life is the best huh? So great, frustrating, exciting and exhausting all at the same time. and your right #2, totally doesnt work... especially if its "his fault." :) But if he thinks its "your fault"(which lets me honest, it never is right ;) ) then it TOTALLY works! Also if you need some more "birth control," 1: come to my house! I have a little guy that is the cutest, chubbiest thing ever but will have you exhausted by the end of the day. and 2:if you think the laundry is bad now, again come to my house and see JUST Hayd's laundry that I do twice a week... :) your such a cute little wifey. One day you will be an amazing mother.

Want to know some other fun things about marriage? Go to my blog and click on the link at the very bottom of the post. its sooo funny! and sooo true. I try and share it with every married woman now and every pre-married woman to prepare them :) (it also might solve your GIANT laundry basket problem that is lidless!)

Kelly & Jamie said...

Oh my heck you are the funniest girl i know! Look how wise and grown up you are after 3 and a half months of marriage! I am going to take all of that marrriage advice to heart! Oh and im down with the idea that you have a baby :)

Jodie said...

i am laughing so freaking hard right now!!! you are so funny, all of those things are soo true!! "have one of me, im so cute and chubby" ha ha! If you find a giant laundrt basket let me know, i will need like 3 of them!! love ya!!

McFamily said...

LOL you're too funny! I completly agree, now just wait til you through a baby in the mix!

P and C said...

Your hair is SO SO SO darling!!!! I love it, but you know that I LOVE short hair! It looks great on ya! And the whole breast-feeding baby is SO creepy! You'll have to check out the actual site and read about it! Instead of bottles, they want little girls to pretend to breastfeed! AAAHHH!!!

Jake and Alicia said...

Ha ha those are all soooo true!
Laundry blows big time! Its like that movie The never ending story, it never ends, no one likes it and its ridiculously annoying!
Marriage is the best!

Gary and Jenessa said...

I love this post! SO CUTE!!! SO true as well! I would like to add 12 1/2. why cannot you take an extra 5 seconds to put the toilet paper on the roll!!! Over two years and still can't get this through Gary's head! :) LOVE YOU and MISS YOU girl!

cloee colohan said...

LOVE IT!!!

Chris and Em said...

Camie-I don't know if you remember me....Emilee (Olson). Our families would go to powell all the time...but found your blog through your sister's....k you are freaking funny! I was laughing so hard....Anyways, tell your parents hi from me! You are gorgeous!

kyleandkate said...

Haha so true! Isn't growing up and being an adult the best...not to mention being a wife and taking on extra responsibilities that your hubby says he will do but in reality he won't and it just lands back on your plate. hahaha marriage is great, but its not a piece of cake like alot of people lead you to believe you have to work at it. Im the same way, there are days when I wanna kill Kyle but in the end you love them no matter what!!

cloee colohan said...

um i think # 11 should be moved to # 1 dont ya think???

Jordan said...

This post is hilarious! Talk to me about the volleyball! I am very interested! What nights and where and everything!!

Allison and Darin said...

HAHAHAH I love this list! You are so hilarious... funny all the things you DON'T hear about and find out for yourself after marriage :)

The Homer House said...

You seriously crack me up! That is hilarious. Marriage just like everything else has pros and cons but hopefully the pros outweigh the cons.
Good luck!
Love your posts!

Our Fam said...

All TOO true! You are such a DOLL!!