Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Weekend With LO lo!! Oh and the Zoo of course!

Cloee was home over the weekend a few weeks back so this post is a little delayed but boy did we have fun! We went to the pool and colored each others hair and all sorts of craziness!! It was great to have her home but even harder when she had to leave! YOu never understand how much you'll miss someone until their actually gone, but i just wanna say how proud i am of her for bein such a cute little grown up!! Love ya Clo!
Cloee as she arrived at the air port ( isn't she just a beauty!)


Gettin a littl crazy in the car! Catchin some rays at the pool!

Then last week my mom, katie, striker, cruw, and me all decided we would have a fun filled day at the zoo! It was so much fun I love seein all the animals and we were having a blast until my flip flop broke? What the heck are you serious? How does something like that happen at the zoo of all places? Well it did... just some advice always carry an extra pair of shoes (oh and gum and bobby pins will not fix a broken flip flop)! Katie just thought it was sooooo hilarious!


9 comments:

Kelly & Jamie said...

Gum and a bobby pin huh? That is pretty darn creative if you ask me! i also just went to the zoo and i just love that place! i hope you visited the penguins cause they are for sure the cutest animals there! And im so glad you got to see Clo! i cant imagine having my sister move that far away, but it sounds like she is doing good, that girl can handle anything! cant wait to see you girl, i feel like it has been FOREVER!

cloee colohan said...

Thank you for those beautiful pictures of me on there I really appreciate it!! Love you

Precious Cargo said...

AAAAHHhhh THose were a few of sime very fun days. Hanging out with you always is so fun, you are a great example to my kids. Love your back ground.

Cody and Paige said...

Awe.. don't ya love sisters? Such a cute family! I broke a flip flop once and it is seriously the worst thing ever!

Jodie said...

little cloee all grown up! i bet its so hard ahving her live so far away, im glad you guys got to hang out!! all of those pictures are so cute! i have not been to the zoo in forever, i love the zoo!! love ya cams, cant wait to see ya tonight!!! YAY!

Gary and Jenessa said...

You are so cute! I hate when flip flops brake. I totally ruins an entire day!! Clo is so cute! I hate the fact the sometimes sisters have to move away and I am not excited at all for when Jen and Ry move! BLAH!! Sucky! I'm so glad you guys came last night! We had a blast and we do need to do this every month!

Jacob and Emily said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend.

Jordan said...

How freaking funny!! You crack me up! Where is Cloee anyways? I don't think I knew she was gone.

Our Fam said...

Awww Lolo ;) looks like you all had a GREAT time!