Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

This last weekend i had was awesome so I thought i better blog about it. Cloee was home all weekend and we had so much fun!! Also we celebrated my dads 50th so we got to go to Tepanyaki which definitely was the highlight of the weekend... until the dude lit my food on fire while it was still on the plate???? What the Heck is that all about? It tasted all weird afterwards? I still will never quite understand what was running through this chefs mind when he did that?? Maybe "how could i light his chicks hair on fire?" or possibly " yes i would love to ruin the meal i just cooked for her!" or perhaps "She is fine!! I think i'll try and impress her!" I myself would like to think it was the later :)! Anyways i just wanted to wish my dad a Happy Birthday and tell him he is the most awesome dad out there and i freakin love him!! Also to cloee thanks for the fun weekend hangin out and everything and i can't wait to see you when its a winter wonder land again!! OH and Cloee started a blog everyone YAHOO!!! its http://www.clovis-cooley.blogspot.com/ check it out shes a fun girl!!



8 comments:

Precious Cargo said...

what a fun fam we have and this past weekend was way fun, I too miss ya, stay in school!!! love ya

Kelly & Jamie said...

I love your cute family! and im so glad you got to spend lots of time with Cloee when she came, i miss that girl! I am going to look at her blog right now yay! see ya tonight girly!

Jacob and Emily said...

What a fun family outing. Specially that everyone was able to make it.

cloee colohan said...

haha oh my heck you are a nerd!! Thats funny tho...love ya cant wait to see you in a winter wonderland!

Jordan said...

Cute Cam! How are you friend? Yes, lets do lunch! What days are good for you?

Gary and Jenessa said...

Why on earth did that man start your plate on fire??? I would have been ticked! I'm glad Clo came for a visit! And Happy Birthday to your dad! Jams shower was fun and I miss ya! We need to hang more!

Niels and Kayla said...

Seriously what the heck was that chef thinking?! lol that is crazy. family time is the best though! How fun. Oh and you profile pic is super cute!!

Jodie said...

that dang cook!!! I would have been pretty mad! that looks like it was so mcuh fun, i bet it was a blast having cloee home!! that is a way cute picture of the whole fam-dam!