Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Amazing Sister


So I thought I would just tell you all about my little sis Cloee. She is a freaking amazing soccer player and has recently been invited to New Zealand for the U-17 national team for the world cup! She begged me not to brag about her but hello who else am i going to brag about...not myself if thats what you think! Well i just wanted to tell Clo how proud i am of her and that all her hard work and i mean extremely hard work has finally payed off! Even though She will be gone for an entire month and miss me sooooo bad im so happy for her! Love ya Clo!
These are some sweet pics of clo playing for the good ol US of A look at that intensity!!

6 comments:

Kelly & Jamie said...

I am also very proud of her! Our little cloee is a celebrity already and traveling the world! she is pretty much amazing! Love ya clo if ya read this!

Niels and Kayla said...

holy cow that is awesome! good for her!

Jodie said...

I love little clo! she is so amazing! she has got more talent than anyone i know! it is going to be sad when she goes away for college :(

Jake and Alicia said...

I totally saw her in the paper a couple weeks ago and I was like hey! that is camie's little sister.
What a talented girl!

Gary and Jenessa said...

Those pictures are so neat! Cloee is just so stinkin cute! I wish I could have a talent like that! WAY TO GO CLO!!! She has such a fun life! Love ya little (even though your not too little anymore,) clo! And of course camie too!

Lisa said...

Those are awesome pictures!!! I am so happy you found my blog! Now we can keep in touch a little more than twice a year :)and the occasional family gathering!