Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged again?

The rules are: go to your pictures file, pick the fourth folder, pick the fourth picture and describe it.

Well this is a picture of me kissing a picture of Tyler kissing in a picture last Valentines day. Wow I hope you understood that because it was really confusing to try and say... Anyways we took a bunch of funny pictures because we never really take pictures of ourselves. Ha ha i look like a retard! But Tyler gave me that for Valentines day and I thought it was so cute because if you look closely the frame was too big for the picture so he put blue construction paper behind it for the background! And that folks is why im so in love with him!


Here is some more funny pics we took that day...


Yes ladies i know irresistable right? :)

I tag everyone who see's this! It's actually a pretty fun one!(But this doesn't mean I like them, don't be confused!)

5 comments:

Kelly & Jamie said...

Ha ha Cams those are sweet pictures! You guys are too cute! and crazy and i love it!

Jodie said...

ha ha i love those pictures, the blue construction paper is the cutest!

John and Kortney said...

Way too cute! I am tellin' ya, I think your man looks just like Tony Romo! Little hottie!

Niels and Kayla said...

that is too funny!

Gary and Jenessa said...

Ha ha I love those pictures! That is funny tyler put it on blue construction paper! He is so funny! I can't wait for our big party! :)