Monday, October 27, 2008

3-Way Party!


I know what your thinking you with the dirty minds... but don't worry this was just a party for three different causes! Our halloween carving party, my dads birthday, and clo's going away party! It was pretty exciting and I must say i am the best carver in the family :) even though luke would tell you otherwise! Well here are some pics for ya!


This is my awesome witch pumpkin...you know your jealous
This is what my brother in law matt had been planning forever... i guess it's pretty funny :) He could not stop laughing!
Cloee, Striker, and Katie really gettin into it... Striker kept stealing all of the knives (not the dangerous kind)

My dad had to cut my top off... i was afraid of using the big knife! That is a nice smile ya got going there dad! This is Lukes Pumpkin, he decided to use my dads saw...not such a good idea. Striker saw this one and said it was broken.Striker is being a Dragon for Halloween is this not the cutest costume you've ever seen?

We had to bribe him with treats for him to even put it on and then he wouldn't even smile.... such a little stinker!This is clo's pumpkin she didn't do it my dad did and then it was for extra credit so she wasn't allowed to punch out the pieces but it was really good!

6 comments:

John and Kortney said...

Looks like fun! I wish I was invited to the threesome party! ;) And, can I just say that your nephew is ADORABLE!! He is going to have all the ladies!

Tyler and Camie said...

hey way to get the side of my face it really excentuates my nose its awesome ha ha but your blog is way cute with the new pics i love it.
Well love ya miss ya and thanks for doing my homework.

love clo

Kelly & Jamie said...

Cams your pumpkin was amazing i am impressed! It reminds me, my porch is going to be very bare this year cause we are all to lame or busy or something to do a fun family pumpkin night! And little Striker oh my heck the dragon costume is so cute it kills me and he has the cutest little grin!

Niels and Kayla said...

those are some pretty sweet lookin pumpkins! good job!

Jodie said...

that looks so fun! i love your family! and i also love carving pumpkins but i havent for 2 years straight! you should take up professionsal pumpkin carving cams! holy crap that little dragon is adorable!

Gary and Jenessa said...

It looks like you guys had fun! Your pumpkin is so good Cam! YOu have some mad pumpkin carving skills!