Sunday, November 2, 2008

Def Leapord Sucks! :)

Well we had the third annual Halloween party at my house this friday and it was definitely the best one yet! Tyler and I were Joe Dirt and Brandy, Skyler and Jodie were cops, Jamie and Chris were Bella and Edward, Jenessa and Gary were an 80's girl and the Joker, and Jodie and Mark were a pair of nerds! This was such a fun party and im so glad that everyone came although i am mad at everyone for leaving their food I think i've gained about a hundred pounds!!!



7 comments:

Jodie said...

the third annual halloween party was the best!! i had so much fun, thnaks for letting us come over! you and tylers costumes were so funny, you are a very pretty blonde! so is tyler! ha ha

Kelly & Jamie said...

Yep once again we know how to party! ha ha it was great thanks so much Cams! You guys' costumes were so cute!

kyleandkate said...

Ohh you guys all look so good! I miss you and Jamie Tons!

Megan said...

Hey cute girl! I hope you remember me, it feels like forever! What a fun party, everyone looks fabulous!

Niels and Kayla said...

how fun! cute costumes, thats sad we didnt do anything for halloween, but i guess since we live in old peopleville than there is not too much to do haha

Brett and Megan said...

You and your friends are so much fun! Way funny costumes! I am going to add you to my blogging list :)

PCCook said...

Hey, cute costumes Camie! It looks like you guys had a fun party! Dressing up is the best! :)