Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mamma Mia

Ok so the other night Jamie and I finally got to see Mamma Mia!!! So unfortunately it wasn't quite what i expected it to be and not as good as i thought it would be but i did get quite the laugh (and not for reasons you think either)!! First of all there had to be at least twenty people in the theatre over the age of sixty, which was super cute i even saw an old couple sharing a drink with two straws, but wait it even gets better. So as we were taking are seats a couple about in their seventies maybe sat directly behind us and the old guy made comments on the movie the entire time! First thing he says to his wife: "So what are these young kids doing here"? Response: "Im not sure this movie is pg 13 they should not be here" ( oh dont worry these comments were all as clear as mud so yes everyone heard). Next thing he says is while maryl streep was singing "She is way too old to be singing this song"(yes this man could have been my grandfather) and third thing he says "this show is crazy"( i know he said something else too but i can't remember im sure ja will help me out)!! Im pretty positive that he wasn't a fan of the show! But i have to say thanks to that sweet oldie because without him i would have had a laughless night!
Ha ha who knew i would be able to find a picture of an old couple sipping out of two straws!

9 comments:

Kelly & Jamie said...

Oh Cams seriously that was so fun! And that CUTE old man made my night!!!! ha ha i love how we were the only ones laughing!...oh and what he said was "Oh so i suppose all three [fathers] are going to give her away?!!" and it was so loud he was like shouting it!

Jodie said...

that sounds so fun! yeah i heard mamma mia wasnt all that great, but that old guy sounds way funny! love ya!

Megan said...

What a fun trip to the movies! ha ha That cute old man sounds pretty funny.

Niels and Kayla said...

oh man, that is too funny!! old people are off their rockers!! i havent seen that show, but i dont think i will now lol

Lisa said...

I love your blog! We have so much in common, like books and TV shows! Russ laughs at me because I watch 90210 and Gossip Girl! Boys, they just don't get it!

Gary and Jenessa said...

Ha ha that seriously cracks me up. I love it I bet you were getting a kick our of those old people.

Jacob and Emily said...

Sounds like you had a fun time at the movies. You have away cute blog. By the way this is Emily Naylor-Adams. I have a blog too it's jacobandemilyadams.blogspot.com

Jordan said...

Okay, I don't care what you say!! I freaking loved that show!! But you sound like you had an extra interesting experience. I love your blog and I love you and I love your music and I love your face and can we be friends forever? Thanks!!! :)

PCCook said...

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the movie as much as you though you would. I've seen it twice now and I laughed and sung the whole time, but I'm a dork and like that kind of stuff. Thanks for your support on me graduating, it's going to be so nice to be finished. School DOES suck, but it will be worth it once you've finished! I hope you have a super fun time tomorrow at the Twilight Premier, let me know if Edward makes an appearance! ha ha :)