Friday, November 21, 2008

Disappointment in the Heart of Twilights #1 Fan

4 o'clock
Cloee and I arrive at the theater. Trying to concentrate on homework and not be too excited for what is to come! Yeah right like that could ever happen i'd been waiting for this day my whole adult life!


6 o'clock
We add two more people to the waiting line. We were trying to pass the time by playing phase ten, but i was losing so we quit! :)8 o'clock
We add another die hard fan to the line my enemy of the night Jamie!! Notice how her shirt says team Jacob, she pretty much was booed all night long!



About 9 o'clock
Nine rolls around and were all hanging out and singing some tunes when they anounce trivia questions that are soon to come!! Yes thats right i totally got two out of the four questions they asked right and I won this sweet poster and an italian freeze which later was spilled by my enemy friend jacob lover!
9 o'clock to 10 o'clock

THings got a little crazy while in the stretch of three more hours of waiting. Jamie and I decided to buy and AMP energy drink and thats when things got a little out of control.

10 o'clock

Finally they let us into the theater to get our seats and get comfortable for the best movie in the world! By this time Jamie and I are on our second energy drink (which cannot be good for anyone). We were pretty much wired!!!


Midnight

FInally its movie time and my excitement is about to burst out from me at every single opening in my body!! Its time for the movie i've been waiting in line for 8 hours (yes folks thats right 8 hours of numb legs and dead bums).


Around 2:15 am

What!!!! Please someone jump out and tell me that that was just a joke and your going to start the real movie now??? No this could not be happening? What just happenend? Am i dreaming? Edward? Well i guess by the title you can tell that i was disappointed by the movie, really did you only spend ten dollars making this film? Did I wait eight hours in line for this heart breaking feeling? Tears started to well up in my childlike eyes, but i held them back for the sake of my friends. Well guys what did you think? Enemy lover of Jacob: I loved it! Jen: I thought it was so good! Ali: Good but kinda cheesy. Corinne: I thought it was pretty good. Cloee: Disappointing. Katie: That was so stupid i cant believe i wasted precious sleep for that! Tears trying to escape my eyes...

3 am

Questions running through my mind.... What just happened to my all but perfect life? Did that ruin my favorite book forever? Can you really be killed from an energy drink? Wow is your stomach supposed to make those sounds? Am i gonna throw up?

Side Note: Energy drinks may cause severe hyperness and dillusions. And the feeling of wierd eyes and death on the horizon.

ALso let me know what you thought of the movie!

16 comments:

Jordan said...

Alright, you are so hilarious!!! I'm going to see it tonight, but I wish I would have gone with you last night! What a riot!! I'll let ya know what I think of it!! But I'm going to try and go with a positive attitude so I can give you my honest opinion. I always like the movies better than the books, half the time I don't even read the books cause I would rather just wait for the movie, I konw I'm lame!! I'll talk to ya after I experience the joy of Edward!! ..................

P and C said...

Hey Camie, I was thoroughly entertained by your day of Twilight flashbacks!!! :) I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy the movie, I was excited for you and for some of my friends who are "super" fans to see the long-awaited movie. I'm sorry that you were disappointed, I hope your tears dry up soon. ha ha See you tomorrow at Boner Night!

gBc said...

Bad movie = Bad
Camie's blogging style = Good
B's comments = Meh

Kelly & Jamie said...

Dearest Cams...
HOly crap i am laughing my head off! I pretty much just need to cut and paste your post cause i could not have described our crazy night any better! EXCEPT....i truely truely enjoyed the movie! I think edward amazing and i love and i am even more in love with jacob because even though his appearances were few, they were glorious! It was a tiny bit slow in some parts, and the acting was not the best i have seen but i could not help the giddy feeling all throughout! I am sorry you did not like it :( but i am so so so grateful that you and cloee saved our place in line all day long, thanks so much girls! I had a blast and i will never forget our crazy night! Oh and that amp stuff makes my stomach hurt thinking about it!

Jordan said...

Okay, I'm sorry but I just got back from the movie and I absolutely LOVED every second of it!! Can't wait for the next one!! :)

Jodie said...

i am sad!! i wish i would not have had to work, that looks soooo fun!i wish i would have just gone anyways! (thanks for offering to get me tickets) your post was the most hilarious thing i have ever read in my 20 years of life! i love you!! im sorry you didnt love it!! jacob lover loved it she told me!

Jodie said...

oh and i forgot to say.. im am so glad you love gossip girl! we need to watch it together so we can gossip during the commercials!

Megan said...

Camie you crack me up. I love you to death. My husband surprised me with tickets to Twilight and we went to see it last night(friday) at 8. I can't believe you waited 8 hours! You are crazy. We only waited an hour and a half....anyway, I liked the movie, I thought it was pretty good for a book spin off. It definitely in NO way was as good as the book, but that is to be expected. I WAY loved Edward. Don't ever give up on your love for Edward or Twilight! :) I hope your recovering from your AMP o.d. and will never birth a turtle ;)

Niels and Kayla said...

oh my good grief!! that is so hillarious, i laughed so hard reading this post, im really disappointed as well, and i havent even seen it yet! but i loved the great discription on your first moments and thoughts, i will give it a try when i go, and see how much we think alike haha ;)

kyleandkate said...

You really didn't like it? I agree with Jamie, there were a few slow parts, but i still loved every minute of it, so did Kyle! Sorry that you didn't like it, I don't think it will ruin the books for you, just don't imagine the movie when you are reading or thinking about it. Love you! Ohh by the way, I could just imagine you and Jamie wired on Energy drinks, makes me laugh! :)

Gary and Jenessa said...

CAMIE! I love you! That is so perfect of describing waitin ten thousand years! I loved the movie, but waitin in line that long will probably never happen again! What a night!!! Crazy times!

Jacob and Emily said...

Sound lie you guys had a fun time at the show. Jacob is going to go take me to see it soon.

The Reid Family said...

Camie this is Alisa Wright Reid, Katies friend. I just saw your blog off of Erin Ross'. You are so cute and funny! Tell your sister hi for me, I miss her. Her little guy is darling.

Coach Detamore said...

I loved Twilight!!! I thought Jacob was so ugly I liked Edward so much better. I want to go see it again.

McFamily said...

I still can't believe you girls were there for so long! I called Nes at 3:00 am (cuz Paxton was up) and she was just getting home. NUTS~

Brett and Megan said...

Oh my that was so funny to read! I cannot believe you didn't like it! I absolutely loved it and could go see it a million times more! Altough if I had waited for 8 HOURS in line, I might have been a little disappointed. I am sorry you didn't like it, but it sounds like your night was way fun though!