Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Life At Last!

Finally im done with my finals! Im sorry i pretty much disappeared from the blogging world for a while! Well i have a few things to catch you all up on! First of all yes i did cheer for the losing team of Byu, secondly i did rip my pants in a game of bowling (don't worry i'll tell you about it later) and thirdly Im So excited For CHRISTMAS!!!

Ok so yes BYU did lose the game, but i still think they went down with a good fight (well in the first half) me and the girls got a little bit bored! Well I guess Tyler got a little bored as well!



Ok and so after the game we decided to hit the bowling lanes and have some fun! Well little did i know my sister ripped my pants i was wearing the night before and didn't tell me... yes what a good sister! Anyways i ended up bowling my first strike of the night and yes a heard a rrrrrrrrrrip! Oh no not good good thing i had the girls to the rescue to hurry and grab my jacket but heres a little shot of that nasty old rip!

Ok and then also why i was away we went and got are CHRISTMAS TREE!!! Yahoo i love Chrismas its just so cheerful and fun fun! Well here is a picture of the tree oh and also i was taking a picture of the tree and "Lukes like here put this on your blog" so there is a picture of his huge gun (thats in his words of course)!


8 comments:

Jordan said...

Oh my gosh, It's so nice to have you back! I missed hearing about your life!!

Jacob and Emily said...

It's so good to have you back in the blogging WORLD. I missed hearing about what's new in your life. Your so dang cute...

Jodie said...

good times cam, good times! The rip was priceless, we coulndt figure out why you were crouching down covering your legs with your arms and not celebrating your strike!! it was hilarious! I love your tree!! ha ha "here, put this on your blog" I love it!

Kelly & Jamie said...

oh cams i have totally left my blogging world in the dust for a while but i will be back soon as well! You are so funny, when you ripped your pants i was also so confused of why you were being a crouching tiger! ha ha i am so excited that school is over and we can now focus on Christmas! oh the last picture is a very nice touch to the blog! ;)

Gary and Jenessa said...

Oh my gosh! that was so funny when you ripped your pants! OH man all the times in a girls life when we get too excited and rip! Ha ha I love the Christmas tree! It is so cute! And you can tell Luke WOAH! huge muscles...to make him feel good.

Niels and Kayla said...

Yeah that was a disapointing loss, but they will put em out next year...hopefully! Dont feel bad i ripped my pants in a public place as well hahah, Pretty Christmas tree, i love christmas, hope you have a very merry christmas!!

PCCook said...

Thanks Camie! I am going to miss you at the branch, even though I haven't worked with you since the summer!!! I hope that Layton Dan's treats you well, you'll love Candice and John and Stacey!! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and that you get all the presents you want!! :)

Allison and Darin said...

I love that you girls still hang out... you all are so dang cute!