Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Finally!!

Ok ok everyone get off my back I'll post the good news!! Tyler and I are finally engaged! On Sunday after we went to church he asked me if I wanted to go to the nature center and go on a walk...(that should have given it away right there but as you all know im pretty much retarded!!) Anyways we were just talking and walking around the park and we got to the bridge over the pond and he says "Hey I got a question for ya?" Me "Ok what is it" So he gets down on his knee and pops the question!!! I was in shock I said "Are you serious???" And then he slipped the beautifull ring onto my finger!!! It was the cutest thing ever he chose the most beautiful place to do it and said the perfect things! Im so excited to finally get to be sealed together forever with Tyler he is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I just wanna tell him how much I LOVE HIM!! He is going to be the best husband and a wonderful father someday!This picture does not do my ring justice but its the best i could get!!

So the next day just to have some fun me and Clo went to breakfast at the star cafe! It was so much fun I think we ate until we were full up to our throats (if that makes sense)! ha ha we were being dorks and that white stuff is whip cream just in case your wondering!! Clo is my very best friend i don't know what'd i do without her... my life would be sooooo boring!!


Don't worry this was only half of what we ate!! My plates were totally clean when we left that place!!

9 comments:

Niels and Kayla said...

Comgratulations!!!! That is so exciting :) and your ring is Gorgeous!!! I'm so happy for you two.

Leah said...

yay! congratulations! I was sad we didn't get to see you last weekend or today. Merry Christmas, it sounds like you had a great one!

Kelly & Jamie said...

CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS! It makes me wanna cry! i love you so much Cams, what a perfect engagement i was so excited when you called me! and you and clo are so dang cute!

Jodie said...

im sooo excited for you guys!!! i love how ty proposed, i just cant wait fo rthe big day!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Jacob and Emily said...

Congratulations! You guys make away cute couple. I'm so happy for you. When is the BIG day? You and your sister will always be close as long as you guys want to. HAPPY HOLIDAYS...

Gary and Jenessa said...

HOLY YAY!!!! CONGRATS!!! I am so very excited! What a perfect engagement. Your ring looks gorgeous. I can't wait to see it in real life. We love you guys and can't wait for the big day!!! YEEHAW!

kyleandkate said...

ohh yeah Camie! Congrats, I am so excited for you guys. You will love married life and being with one another for all time and eternity!! I better be getting an invite!

McFamily said...

wahoo! Congrats! I can't wait to see your ring! I can't believe how grown up you little (not anymore) sisters are!

Brett and Megan said...

Yay!!! I bet you are so excited! Every time I do Jamie or Jodie's hair I ask them, "Is Camie engaged yet?" Geese tell him he took long enough:) I am so happy for you and good luck with planning everything! Tell Cloee I said hi! I love that girl!