Friday, December 19, 2008

Kieth Urban, Lingerie, and Craziness!!!

So last night was my darling friend Alisons wedding shower... we just did one of those where you go out to dinner and hang out! So as we're waiting to be served were just chattin and being girls and the next thing I know Kieth Urban walks up to me and asks me what I would like to drink??? What Kieth? Your taking my order at chilis? So of course I tell Kieth that I would love a Diet Coke and have him take a picture with us so we could prove this later! Oh also he totally wanted my body and started to sing to me and wanted my phone number... but of course i told him I was already taken, but my friend Jamie is single and she'll totally go out with you. I don't know if Nicole knows or not that he has a second job??? Poor poor Nicole...

Ok ok ok so it wasn't really Kieth Urban... it was just some crazy look alike boy named Ryan! ha ha but he was so nice to play the part for us! But he is the dude in the upper right corner that kinda looks like he could be one of the girls.
So after we left Chili's things got a little crazy when we got to Alison's and she opened her......... Yep thats right you guessed it LINGERIE!! Ha ha that cute girls face when she pulled out the thong was hilarious! And then we just chatted like crazy and broke into some old memories and had a fantastic evening!
This is me and Jamie looking concerned (ha ha i look more like retarded then concerned!)
Ha ha look at the shock on her face! I love it!This is just us gettin a little bit crazy and wild! ha ha calm down its not like we're takin our tops off or somethin!!Ha ha in this photo if you look close you can see my strong hand!! Oh don't ask trust me you do not wanna know!

This is probably the best photo of the entire night... but no don't worry you'll never know what this little creature is all about! He sure is a cute little nard though isn't he!

Oh and also a little side not my Grandma is down from St George for Christmas and she just called me on her little Go Cell Phone! ha ha she has got to be the cutest old lady in the entire world! I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!

9 comments:

Jacob and Emily said...

Camie you are sure a cute girl. Looks like you guys had a fun time.
I so believed that you meant Kieth Urban and I was going to be so jealous of you. How cool to met a look alike.

Jodie said...

that was sooo fun! i have never laughed so hard as when ali broke out those old monster pictures!! what in the heck!!!! I absolutely love it! I love you! more girls nights, more often!!! k??

Kelly & Jamie said...

Ha ha me and my mom were reading this together, she could not get over the cute little rouldof walking all over the page! He kept getting in my way when i was reading! darn him! ha ha but cams that was so so fun! those monsters are classic!! love ya!

Gary and Jenessa said...

OH my goodness! That was seriously such a fun night! I loved it! And Keith Urban was such a good waiter! I cannot believe you didn't remember the monsters. Ha ha we are CRAZY! I love it! We definitely need more girls nights, more often! LOVE YA!

Niels and Kayla said...

your girlys are crazy, haha i love it! its always fun to have girls night, and that is cool allison is getting married i didnt know that, congrats to her!!

Mel and Curt said...

camie your hair is darling!! I love the bangs!!!

The Mrs said...

Girls nights are hands down my favorites... ESPECIALLY when they involve lace panties :D YOU BET YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAR YOU CAN STALK MY BLOG GIRLFRIEND!! Dodgeball teammates is the strongest form of friendship dontcha know!

Megan said...

You crack me up! I love reading your blog. I'm so glad I got to see you and your mom at my shower. I loved those little outfits. Thanks so so much. It looks like you girls had so much fun. I'm so excited for Allison she is darling.

Gary and Jenessa said...

EXCUSE ME MISS!!!! You need to post the best news of all time and post a picture of your ring!!!!!!!!